Saturday, August 23, 2008

Up with Biden, Down with Bower

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!!!!! It isn't possible!!!!! OBAMA CHOSE BIDEN!!!!!!!!....Oh wait, wasn't that expected.

So, no surprise, Obama chose Biden as his running mate. What is a surprise though, is that I hate Will Bower!

For those of you who don't know Will Bower, let me explain him for you. Will Bower is a rectal wart on the anus of the Democratic Party, he is also the spokesman for an even bigger rectal wart known as PUMA (Party Unity My Ass, poetic isn't it).

PUMA is an organization of frustrated Clinton followers who seem to despise Obama, for little to no substantial reason(s). I was recently watching an interview on FOX News with Bower when I found my jaw dropping several times. One particular time was due to Bower, obviously a political genius, claiming that if Obama was elected he would be a third term extension of the Bush Administration. I just have one question for Bower...Are you F(*&ING KIDDING ME!!!!???

Do everyone a favor Bower...go back to your mother's basement, presumably the HQ of PUMA, and KILL YOURSELF!!!!!....(and by "kill yourself", I mean stop protesting Obama)

Side Note: I am not one of those voters who strictly votes Democratic just because...I would like to say that I vote for who I think is the best candidate.


No comments: